CONTENT WARNING: Suicidal ideation
Zach Scott recently moved from Arkansas to Las Vegas, NV with his husband. He is the Head of Sales and Customer Success for The Dental A Team, a dental consulting company whose main goal is to increase profits, improve systems, and better everyone’s involved in dental practices.
On this episode, we talk about Zach’s childhood growing up on a cattle ranch in the Bible Belt, his experience coming out to his family, and how his mental health was affected over the years.
Links to things we talked about…
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- The Trevor Project
- The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Matthew’s Place
Connect with Zach!
- Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn – @zacharyvincescott on all channels
- If there are any dentists or anyone who works in the dental world, check out The Dental A Team. Zach would love to help you!
Listen on Spotify, Apple, Google Podcasts, Breaker, PocketCasts, or RadioPublic.
Connect with us on Instagram and Facebook to keep the conversation going. Thanks for listening!